- Short performance head for rapid rod load
- Dual colour for optimised line control
- Super slick coating for longer casts
- Perfectly balanced for underhand casting
- Handling section for enhanced durability
- Matt green belly for stealth presentation
- Welded LOOP on front taper
Opti Drift Floating
The line to choose if you are looking for a short belly line that doesn’t need many overhead false casts. It’s also great for underhand or ‘pick-up-and-shoot’ casting, as it goes like a rocket…Read more
|LINE||HEAD LENGTH||HEAD WEIGHT||OVERALL LENGTH|
The line to choose if you are looking for a short belly line that doesn’t need many overhead false casts. It’s also great for underhand or ‘pick-up-and-shoot’ casting, as it goes like a rocket!
Perfect for fishing from a drift boat when it is important to cast with speed and accuracy.
The Opti Drift incorporates a specific short taper profile to maximise both casting efficiency and fly presentation when overhead and underhand casting. Developed to excel in challenging wind conditions, this line configuration is also a highly effective solution for fishing in restricted areas where casting space is limited. With an extended back taper to enhance mending and a dual coloured profile to optimise line lift, the Opti Drift is an excellent performance fly line for freshwater species.