- Blank in aesthetic pearlised deep blue finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in bright anodized finish
- American Tackle Titanium stripping guides and chrome snake guides on single-hand
- Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides on double-hand
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden
F – FAST TEMPO ACTION: Our fast tempo rods are designed for more direct-to-target power application with minimal blank deflection when the rod is brought to a stop on the forward delivery. This transfers forward energy through the rod in to tight, aerodynamic loops and even in challenging wind conditions, longer casting distances can be achieved with ease. With less flex in the blank compared to the Medium and Medium/Fast tempos, this action does however, require more finely tuned and accurate timing than the slower flex tempos to maximise performance of this classification of flex pattern. Casting Ability Level: Intermediate, Good, Expert
MODEL SCANDI GRAM SCANDI GRAIN SKAGIT GRAIN 9140-4 F 36 556 575-625 10150-4 F 40 617 610-660
From: USD 675.00
Fast action progressive casting styles mean pushing for the limits of performance in modern day fly fishing.Read more
|MODEL||LENGTH||LINE #||TEMPO||WEIGHT G||PCS|
EVOTEC CAST FAST ACTION DOUBLE-HAND RODS
Fast action progressive casting styles mean pushing for the limits of performance in modern day fly fishing. Finished in deep pearlised blue, Evotec CAST Fast fly rods are available in single-handed models for both fresh and saltwater fishing and double-handed models for the pursuit of anadromous fish. Evotec CAST Fast fly rods deliver flies quickly to the taking zone without compromising on the positive ‘feel’ response that anglers have come to expect from LOOP fly rods.